Health and safety is our priority while we take appointments during the Covid-19 pandemic.
For more information on booking during Covid-19 please click here.
Please read our Stylist/Artist Guidelines and Client Guidelines below.
- Wear Masks
- Wash and/or sanitize hands prior to starting
- All of our brushes and tools are cleaned with Alcohol and/or Barbacide for each new client
- All of our brushes and tools are also sanitized in a UVC light after each appointment
- Disposable mascara wands and lip applicators will be used
- Certified by Barbicide in sanitation practices
- Please wear a mask when we arrive. We will advise when to remove for your makeup application.
- Covid-19 client intake survey must be filled out 2 hours prior to your appointment
- Temperature check
- Please allow us to work in an area with good air flow
- Please limit guests in the room that are not receiving services. If they are near please have them keep 6 feet away from our service area and wear a mask
Photo by Chris Bright