We couldn’t be more in love with the look for the past year that is still going strong! Loose, effortless, a little messy (or polished) beach waves! With so many ways to create this fun look we were on a mission to find the right tool to create lasting beach waves.
With the help of a good texture spray and The Beachwaver we found the perfect curler for our favorite look. We love The Beachwaver S1 pro as you can start with a tighter curl allowing them to drop a bit naturally. The humidity here in Hawaii is our biggest battle so we can use all the help we can get.
Reasons we love it.
1. The long barrel allows us to curl longer hair without overlapping the hair
2. With the digital temperature control we can adjust the heat for fragile or resistant hair
3. The automatic winder is a lifesaver on the hands
4. The curl LASTS!
Tips with The Beachwaver
1. Leave the ends out for a really undone look
2. Clip up the curls while you apply your makeup or have coffee for them to have a more traditional look
3. Add Davines Texture spray after you curl for a really tousled look
4. It doubles as a wand! Score! 2 irons in one! Just wrap the hair going down with the barrel parallel to your body
Ready to try it out! Here it is on Amazon for only $129. Don’t forget to register your purchase with The Beachwaver!