Is your wedding approaching and you aren’t sure how you will look on your special day? Having your hair and makeup done can be really nerve racking especially if you aren’t used to wearing makeup or trying out new looks. Each individual sees themselves differently than others see them. This is why a trial is the perfect time to put your mind at ease and see how you feel being all done up. Even natural makeup or wearing a veil can be such a big change. We are so excited to work through this and make sure you are confident on the day of your wedding.
During our bridal trials we really try to create the right look for you that you will wear on your wedding day. Be prepared with a few photos of makeup and hairstyles that you love. We suggest you use this time as a trial for the look you envision for the wedding day. We suggest doing your trial close to the wedding date as most of your details will be finalized and your dress and accessories chosen.
How to prepare for a great trial
1. Remove all makeup and arrive with clean and blow dried hair
2. Allow a time for your trial that isn’t too chaotic before your appointment
3. Bring along any accessories you will wear in your hair
4. We suggest keeping the trial intimate as too many opinions can make you feel pressured
5. After your trial take photos indoors and outdoors
Can’t wait to meet you!
Photography by Chelsea Stratso, Ian Maclellan, Greg Champion and Mike Vidales