All deposits paid to reserve our hair and makeup services are non-refundable. We will transfer the deposit to any date until 2022. We understand that travel and weddings are limited during this time and are doing our best to move everyone to their new date. If you are not able to postpone your services we ask that you reach out to us via email or call us so we can verbally discuss options.
Deposit transfer guidelines
-You may transfer your deposit to any date between now and December 2022.
-You will not be required to book the same type of service or amount of services as you originally booked. The deposit will go towards whatever services you would like on the new date.
Example – Bride booked for Bride + 3 hair and makeup and will now only have Bride + 1 hair and makeup. There will be no fee for the 2 not receiving services.
– You may transfer your deposit for any reason to receive hair and makeup. If you choose to use it for a photoshoot rather than an actual wedding.
-We do not require the new date to be chosen right away. We know making decisions at this time is very tough so there is no rush from us.
Makeup applications are $75. This includes any makeup style from light or natural to full glam makeup. You may add lashes for $15. We provide a variety of lash styles to choose from. Airbrush makeup is an additional charge or $20. Depending on the complexity, hairstyles range from $65 to $90. See the Services page.
We can also help you throw a special party for little girls with makeup and hair sessions for a group. Email or call to make arrangements.
For bridal makeup please allow 1-1/2 hour.
Most hairstyles take 45 mins. – 1 hour.
For bridal hairstyles please allow 1-1/2 hour.
We will work directly with you to determine the timing when there are a number of clients to be beautified.
2. Avoid wearing makeup, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment as it acts as a barrier to the spray and prevents proper color development.
3. Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals
4. Schedule manicure and pedicure appointments before tanning.
2. Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice a day to ensure even flawless fade.
3. Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms.
For spray tans we typically use Organic Lavish Airbrush tanning solutions.
If you have allergies to certain makeup or hair products please let us know.