1. Schedule all beauty treatments (manicure, pedicure, massage, etc.) 48 hours or more before the spray tan.
2. Thoroughly exfoliate and shave 24 hours or more prior to your tan.
3. Avoid wearing makeup, lotions, perfume, fragrances, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment as it acts as a barrier to the spray and prevents proper color development.
4. Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals. You may tan nude or in the underwear/bikini of your choice.
5. If you take a shower prior to your appointment, please make sure your skin is 100% dry. It is best to take a shower at least one hour prior to your scheduled tan time so your skin has fully dried and your tan will absorb better.
6. Sleep in a darker colored long sleeve shirt to prevent the solution from getting onto your sheets.
Rinse in the shower 6-8 hours following your appointment unless otherwise advised. Rinse with water only; do not use soap.
Avoid deodorant, fragrances, body creams, and lotions on the same day after your tan is complete.
Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice a day to ensure even flawless fade.
Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, and hot water.
Avoid abrasive products.
Do not exfoliate or shave on the same day after your tan is complete.